Educating the UMBC community about the vibrant culture, social, and political heritage of the Caribbean, serving as a meeting point, a real “home away from home,” where all students can mingle in an atmosphere that evokes a Caribbean flavor, and providing educational and social events designed to supplement and expand the UMBC community’s knowledge, awareness and sensitivity towards the Caribbean and its inhabitants through educational meetings and cultural events throughout the academic year.
- Advisor: Fritzie Charne-Merriwether
- Community Service Chair: Violeta Brito
- Events coordinator: Najah Mcdonald
- President: Calixte Paul
- Secretary: Anuradha Singh
- Treasurer: Orin Waaldjik
- Vice President: Alairè Jameson