Being focused on serving all social work majors and other interested parties; working to sensitize its membership to the social work profession, its value base, and ethical responsibility; promote social work through community philanthropic activities, group activities, discussions, speakers, and other activities; provide all members with the opportunity to meet and discuss issues and concerns with other social work majors as well as other UMBC students; provide all members with information and resources; and serve as a link between students, faculty, and the community.
- Advisor: Adrienne Ekas-Mueting
- President: Danielle Misterka
- Public Relations Chair: Maddison Straw
- Secretary: Hailey Kerr
- Service Chair: Blair Grooms
- Treasurer: Tanya Ramsey
- Vice President: Mike Lewandowski