1) To support and practice the constitutional rights of the people to keep and bear arms. 2) To educate students about responsible gun ownership, and develop marksmanship skills. 3) To coordinate the interests of all students who enjoy rifle, pistol and/or shooting. 4) To promote and introduce Civilian Marksmanship Programs (CMP) and the rich history of shooting sports. 5) To encourage interest in participation in firearms activies by all, and especially minorities, women and students.
- Advisor: Hank Mink
- Armorer/Safety Officer: Carter Stevens
- President: Katelyn Zacharko
- Secretary: Christina Hoffman
- Treasurer: Tommy Chaisson
- Vice President: Rizaldy Cacanindin